INFO & FAQ
SCMF takes place over two days, Saturday, October 19th & Sunday, October 20th, 2019
SCMF will go on, rain or shine.
Ticketing opens at Elm Stree at 11:00 AM & San Lorenzo Park at 12:00 PM.
All sales are final.
No refunds or exchanges.
Wristbands are void if removed or tampered with.
Schedules, including lineups and set times, are subject to change.
Each participant at the event must be wearing an SCMF wristband.
SCMF is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- Buy tickets in advance!
- Pack your ID! Santa Cruz Music Festival attendees must have a valid ID to drink.
- Wear your festival wristband at all times. It is void if removed or tampered with.
- Lead by example.
- Be courteous!
- Clean up after yourself.
- Be kind.
- No bad attitudes.
- Santa Cruz Music Festival is happening rain or shine! No refunds if it rains.
- All burning is prohibited, including fireworks, fire dancing, BBQs, and campfires.
- Fire dancing is not allowed. Please understand this is due to extreme fire danger.
- Fireworks create unnecessary fire hazards and are strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized vending is prohibited. Only pre-approved roaming vendors are allowed.
- Guerilla sound systems and unauthorized amplified speakers will be confiscated.
- Unauthorized professional recording and photography gear will be confiscated.
Box Office Hours & Locations
Saturday & Sunday
Elm Street & Pacific Ave Ticketing: 11:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Address: 1003 Pacific Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
*All Artists, Media, Staff, Volunteers & Guests of SCMF must check in at PACIFIC AVE & ELM STREET TICKETING*
San Lorenzo Park Ticketing: 12:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Address: 137 Dakota Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
(Follow signage to the Box Office)
|Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium||18+|
|The Catalyst Club||18+|
|San Lorenzo Park||All Ages|
|The MAH / Abbott Square||All Ages|
|The Blue Lagoon||21+|
|Surf City Billiards||18+ / 21+ @ 10PM|
|Rosie McCann’s||18+ / 21+ @ 10PM|
|Streetlight Records||All Ages|
|Woodstock’s Pizza||All Ages|
|The Poet & The Patriot||21+|
|The Reef / Pono Hawaiian Grill||All Ages|
|99 Bottles||18+ / 21+ @ 10PM|
Wristband Policy - RE-ENTRY POLICY
ONCE A WRISTBAND IS REMOVED OR COMPROMISED IN ANY WAY – THERE WILL BE NO RE-ENTRY OR REPLACEMENT BANDS TO THE FESTIVAL.
Yes, all participating SCMF19 venues allow for leaving and reentry, granted that they are not over capacity. Leaving a venue (especially the bigger venues later toward the night) runs you the risk of not being able to get back into the venue. Please understand that your wristband does not guarantee you access into all the venues. The rule of thumb is if you want to see a certain show, GET THERE EARLY.
Having Ticketing Issues?
I HAVE A TICKETING QUESTION OR ISSUE.
Email us at email@example.com
VIP Event Wristband
– Both Pass Holders must be 21+
– This pass will give the holder access to all participating venues, VIP Bars, The Hotel Paradox & The Official SCMF19 After-Party at The Hotel Paradox.
– VIP Passes can only be purchased as part of the VIP Package.
– VIP Passes are the ONLY way to get into The Official SCMF19 After-Party at The Hotel Paradox.
– FREE DRINKS at the SCMF19 VIP Bars: San Lorenzo Park, The Civic Auditorium, The Catalyst Club & Felix Kulpa Gallery.
Included in VIP Package:
– 2-night stay at Hotel Paradox part of the Autograph Collection by Marriot.
– 2 x SCMF19 VIP Passes
– Official After-Party at Hotel Paradox: Each pass will grant access to both nights (October 19 & 20)
– FREE DRINKS at all participating SCMF19 Exclusive VIP Bars
– FREE GIFTS from our participating sponsors.
|Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium|
|The Catalyst Club|
|San Lorenzo Park|
|The MAH / Abbott Square|
|The Blue Lagoon|
|Surf City Billiards|
|The Poet & The Patriot|
|The Reef / Pono Hawaiian Grill|
Full Event Wristband
- The SCMF19 Full Event Wristband is a 2-Day pass for Saturday, October 19th & Sunday, October 20th.
- This wristband will allow the participant access to all participating SCMF19 venues & events.
- Here is a full list of venues that the SCMF19 Full Event Wristband allows access to:
Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium The Catalyst Club San Lorenzo Park The MAH / Abbott Square Motiv The Blue Lagoon Cafe Mare Surf City Billiards Rosie McCann’s Streetlight Records Woodstock’s Pizza The Poet & The Patriot The Reef / Pono Hawaiian Grill 99 Bottles
ParkPlus Event Wristband
- The SCMF19 Park Event Wristband is a 2-Day pass for, Saturday, October 19th & Sunday, October 20th.
- You must be 21+ to purchase this pass.
- This wristband will allow the participant access to San Lorenzo Park and all participating SCMF19 venues & events EXCEPT The Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium & The Catalyst Club.
- This wristband DOES NOT ALLOW participant access to The Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium & The Catalyst Club.
- Here is a Full List of Venues that the SCMF19 Park Event Pass allows access to:
San Lorenzo Park The MAH / Abbott Square Motiv The Blue Lagoon Cafe Mare Surf City Billiards Rosie McCann’s Streetlight Records Woodstock’s Pizza The Poet & The Patriot The Reef / Pono Hawaiian Grill 99 Bottles
Payment Plan Options
We are partnering with Affirm to offer payment plans for any purchases over $150. Financing is available for up to 6 months.
Sign up with Affirm at checkout!
|Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium||7:00pm – 12:30am||Headliners||307 Church St|
|The Catalyst Club||4:00pm – 12:30am||Bass (EDM)||1011 Pacific Ave|
|San Lorenzo Park||2:00pm – 7:30pm||House (EDM)||137 Dakota Ave|
|The MAH / Abbott Square||2:00pm – 10:00pm||Local Bands||118 Cooper St|
|Motiv||2:00pm – 1:00am||Bass / House (EDM)||1209 Pacific Ave|
|The Blue Lagoon||2:00pm – 1:00am||Local Bands / Metal||923 Pacific Ave|
|Cafe Mare||9:30pm – 1:00am||House (EDM)||740 Front St #100|
|Surf City Billiards||2:00pm – 1:00am||Bass / House (EDM)||931 Pacific Ave|
|Rosie McCann’s||2:00pm – 1:00am||Bass / House (EDM)||1220 Pacific Ave|
|Streetlight Records||2:00pm – 10:00pm||Local Bands||939 Pacific Ave|
|Woodstock’s Pizza||4:00pm – 10:00pm||Acoustic||710 Front St|
|The Poet & The Patriot||3:00pm – 1:00am||Local Bands / Punk Rock||320 Cedar St|
|The Reef / Pono Hawaiian Grill||2:00pm – 10:00pm||Reggae||120 Union St|
|99 Bottles||2:00pm – 1:00am||Acoustic||110 Walnut Ave|
|Felix Kulpa Gallery||2:00pm – 8:00pm||VIP Section||107 Elm St|
Vip Bars Hours
Civic Auditorium: 7:00 PM – 12:00 AM
San Lorenzo Park: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Felix Kulpa: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Catalyst Club: 7:00 PM – 12:30 AM
Elm Street: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
San Lorenzo Park: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Media Lounge Hours
Are you interested in performing at SCM19?
Do you have an Art Installation you would like to bring to SCMF19?
Are you interested in Live Painting at SCMF19?
List/Map of Parking Locations in Downtown Santa Cruz
Parking in Santa Cruz can get a bit hairy, especially during festival time. So, we’ve put together a Parking Guide for you to easily find a spot to place your wheels. Most of the lots and all of the garages are pay-to-park so make sure you have plenty of change, bills or–in some cases–your credit card ready. And be sure to keep track of your time to avoid any unseemly parking tickets because the Santa Cruz Parking Enforcement officers are quick and efficient. Each lot is conveniently located near one of our SCMF venues so no matter where you park, there you are!
Public Restrooms in Downtown Santa Cruz are located HERE. Portable restrooms will be available to festival attendees in San Lorenzo Park. All other participating venues will have restrooms onsite.
When will the schedule of the artists be released?
We are currently working on finalizing the set times for this year’s huge event! Because we have so many acts, we are carefully curating the weekend and should have our schedule ready TBA!
Is capacity going to be an issue?
YES, GET THERE EARLY! Each venue will have its own capacity restraint. The policy is first to come, first served. We HIGHLY recommend getting to a venue early if you want to see a certain artist. There will be lines at each venue, as people leave the venue, new people will be let in from the line. We apologize in advance for any wait or if you are unable to see an act you want to see.
Are you interested in joining the SCMF19 Street Team?
Are you interested in Vending at SCMF19?
Are you interested in joining our Media Team at SCMF19?
Here is a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ).
(Click on each question to view the answer)
Will I be able to drink alcohol or smoke in Downtown Santa Cruz?
NO, there is no drinking or smoking allowed in Downtown Santa Cruz. Drinking is allowed in approved venues and smoking is not allowed on Pacific Avenue. Red cups will be checked in the Downtown area.
Medical Attention (Nearest Hospital):
– If you are having a medical emergency, please dial 911.
– The nearest hospital is Dominican Hospital, 610 Frederick St, Santa Cruz, CA 95062 – (831) 457-7057.
– The nearest urgent care is Doctors on Duty, 615 Ocean St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 – (831) 425-7991.
Will Trash and Recycling be available?
Trash & Recycling will be located at Ticketing as well as in San Lorenzo Park. All other participating venues will have trash & recycling as well. Keep Downtown Santa Cruz clean!
Lost & Found?
Lost and found is located at Ticketing / Info booth (see map).
If trying to recover items after the Box Office is closed, Form will go live during the event.
This year’s map is will be added soon.
Each participating SCMF19 venue has different age restrictions. Please see the list of venue age restrictions above.
Are Dogs Allowed?
Dogs are NOT allowed in San Lorenzo Park. Dogs are allowed in Downtown Santa Cruz only on leash. Most of the participating SCMF19 venues do not allow dogs, each venue has different rules. Service Dogs are allowed at SCMF but must provide proper documentation at each venue. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Service Dogs
AM I ALLOWED TO BRING FOOD IN?
No outside food is allowed in any of the participating SCMF19 venues. There are multiple food options in Downtown Santa Cruz & San Lorenzo Park. Some participating SCMF19 venues also sell food!
All participating SCMF venues provide accessibility to those with disabilities. Please contact SCMF for more information or if you have any additional questions email email@example.com
SCMF Merchandise will be located at Ticketing / Info booth (see map)
There are Banks & ATM’s located throughout Downtown Santa Cruz. Check with your bank to see the closest ATM for you. Many of the participating venues also have ATM’s.
Can I bring my drone to take video / pictures?
City of Santa Cruz requires a permit for one to operate a drone in Downtown Santa Cruz.
SCMF Informational Videos
Santa Cruz Music Festival 2017 - Info Video
Check out this video we made about SCMF17. Hopefully it can answer some questions you may have about the event.We are getting insanely excited, see you next weekend!Tickets & Information: www.santacruzmusicfestival.comPosted by Santa Cruz Music Festival on Sunday, February 12, 2017